Mid Market Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA • Remote • Lower Township, NJ, USA • Dorchester...
- 2-3+ years of SaaS technology full-cycle sales experience in a hunting role
- Taking ownership of your territory with strong outbound and closing skills
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Experience selling HR technology is ideal
- Experience selling into HR leaders also advantageous
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are smart, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
- You will engage business executives to pursue and close new business within the Mid Market segment (100-10k employees) across a wide variety of vertical markets
- You will do outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities, as well as handle inbound leads that come through our Demand Generation and SDR teams
- You will consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- You will use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new vertical markets
- As part of the sales team, you will contribute directly to the success and growth of the company
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.