Global Customer Education Services, Remote Eligible
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- Strong business acumen and prior SaaS /Enterprise Software Customer Training leadership experience
- Excellent collaborator and communicator within and across various levels of the organization
- Strong track record for growing revenue with P&L experience
- Proven leadership skills in motivating and inspiring a team
- Experience designing, managing blended learning and certification programs
- Strong balance of strategic and execution skills
- BA/BS degree required. Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience
- Experience creating market value for a Software Certification similar to Cisco/MSFT/VMware/etc
- Experience creating partner/channel momentum for paid training and certification
- Experience in bundling of training and certification into overall company packages as seen at Workday/SFDC/MSFT
- Experience deploying business rules with internal stakeholders to embed training and certifications in license transactions via attach and accounting rules
- Lead the global content and learning strategy for customer training and enablement for Smartsheet products and solutions
- Own the development and delivery of learning experiences for all Smartsheet products
- Lead and energize a high-performing organization, set a clear vision, and establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive a team of Learning Experience Designers, Instructional designers and professional trainers to deliver timely, relevant, comprehensive and effective curricula for diverse audience profiles and segments
- Be responsible for delivering a world class learner experience, including learners' journey, programs and offerings, LMS/LXP systems, processes and policies, and digital touchpoints
- Partner closely with Marketing to execute on the strategy and brand of Smartsheet certifications as synonymous with Project, Program Management (PPM) expertise
- Establish, monitor, and achieve key financial and non-financial performance metrics for the Learning function to ensure the program is delivering to brand, community, marketing, and sales goals
- Make Smartsheet University integral to the Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success organizations to retain and expand the customer base
- Manage cross-functional interlock and lead strategic and operational interlock with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Engineering, and Customer Success
- Partner and align effectively with the Channels team to expand the competency, capacity, and capability of the partner ecosystem
- Innovate with blended learning solutions while aligning with Smartsheet's overall knowledge and enablement strategy, including documentation, self-help, and community
- Lead the business-level implementation, enhancement, and support of a Learning Management System in coordination with the global, enterprise-wide effort
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.