Process and Tools Manager
Posted on 3/23/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 7+ years of professional experience leading large-scale transformation customer-centric programs
- Experience in strategic project management and tactical execution
- Knowledge of leading edge technologies focused on customer service operations (ie. Chatbot, AI, CRM, ChatGPT, etc)
- Experience working with partner teams (e.g. customer support, engineering, product, risk, etc.) across multiple locations, domestic and international
- Experience navigating complex stakeholder relationships and can find innovative solutions that align with shared goals
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills with experience navigating large datasets
- Experience explaining complex topics in an easy-to-consume way
- Experience excelling in a flexible work environment
- Lead projects to improve operational efficiency through business process redesign and implementing leading edge customer support tools
- Use metrics to set the strategy and goals for improving and building our business processes and workflows that can build to scale while simultaneously driving improvements in customer and product satisfaction
- Engage as a liaison between Operations and Engineering to ensure tools and processes align with customer service infrastructure
- Collaborate with our Global Scale Operations to ensure our Customer service efforts are aligned with the broader Trust and Safety Operations organization
- Recommend advanced tools to ensure a better customer experience and/or operate at scale
- Engage with the Senior Director of Customer Service to develop a long-term vision and strategy
- Drive scoping and executing large, multi-quarter projects to provide our customers and support agents with technology, training, and knowledge/workflows solutions that improve top-line metrics (e.g. CSAT, first reply time, contact rate, productivity, etc)
- Synthesize and drive alignment by clearly communicating and presenting data oriented information. Ensure that other Roblox organizations and external BPO partners understand the methodologies and our metrics
- Regularly communicate associated outcomes and insights to various stakeholders at all levels, including senior management to help guide strategic decisions for improvement and highlight your team's work
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done