Summer 2023 Intern
Product Security Engineer
Posted on 11/15/2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Bellevue, WA...
- Pursuing B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of security concepts based on relevant courses, self-learning or pastinternships
- Familiarity with identifying and protecting against web application and web service securityvulnerabilities including those found in the OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25
- Familiarity with the browser security model, crypto, and network security
- Solid understanding of Application and Networking fundamentals
- Attacker mentality: Passion for breaking all the things unbreakable
- Perform black-box penetration testing and code reviews of our flagship services, productofferings and partners apps
- Implement the technology organization's security and privacy initiatives by participating indesign reviews and threat modeling
- Participate in our incident response and vulnerability remediation efforts
- Perform ground breaking applied research on new attacks and present new findings to bothinternal and external audiences
- Evaluate application security tools for internal consumption. Develop new automation andtooling to improve our detection and prevention capabilities
- Develop secure code practices and provide hands-on training to developers and qualityengineers
- Knowledge of force.complatform (Apex, VisualForce, Aura…) and the Salesforce application
- Contributions to the security community such as research, public CVEs, bug-bountyrecognitions, open-source projects, and blogs or publications
- Familiarity with security tools such as static analysis, runtime analysis, black-box testing
- Prior work experience in an application security role
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
Company Core Values
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.