Manager / Senior Manager
Posted on 2/17/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles...
- Experience in leading high performing Data Science teams, with 3+ years people management experience
- 9+ years of experience in product analytics and data science with a Bachelor or Master degree or 6+ years with a PhD in relevant fields
- Strong structured thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with experimentation (A/B testing, diff-in-diff experiments)
- Experience in logistic, supply/demand planning a plus
- A strong sense of ownership and a growth mindset
- Develop and grow a data science team to drive the analytics and experimentation roadmap for the Drive product
- Facilitate data-driven decision with senior management
- Partner with Product Managers and Operations to execute our roadmap and identify new opportunities to 10x our growth
- Receive high visibility from our senior leadership team
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.