The role of the Customer Operations Associate is to ensure that the Customer Fulfillment Process, from order entry to collections, is executed in a timely manner with 100% quality, providing the highest level of customer care and service standards, timely and accurate coordination and delivery of software licenses, billing, and superior software support contract administration. This is a full time, permanent role based in our Cambridge office in Boston, MA.
- Responsible for understanding our product and license policies and our pricing.
- Provide assistance to Sales in providing the accurate product and pricing information in customer quotes
- Ensure corporate revenue recognition guidelines are maintained for all orders.
- Review all contracts for completeness, review terms and ensure appropriate approvals for all special pricing/discounts.
- Ensure all agreements are scanned into our internal system and a hardcopy is maintained on file.
- Ensure the complete implementation and maintenance of all customer contracts.
- Track contract renewal dates and notify sales of need for renewal.
Order Entry / Distribution
- Process all orders received (new/existing licenses, support, training/consulting, other) in an expeditious manner.
- Ensure accuracy of information input into our internal system and adherence to order entry processes and procedures.
- Monitor data coming out of order processing system and certain of its accuracy.
- Inform the Manager of Customer Operations of any event that may affect customer delivery requirements.
- Ensure the efficient distribution of products, while ensuring that credit limits and credit holds (established by Finance) are enforced and billing is up to date.
- Communicate backlog on a timely basis.
- Post all credits in our invoicing application.
- Assist Sales department in price quotes and customer interaction as required.
- Assumes responsibility for issuing invoices to customers for support fees on an accurate and timely basis.
- Responsible for monthly support printing and mailing.
- Monitor SW support records; maintain renewal process for expiration of Po’s, contact customer for renewal certification, issue quotes to customers indicating annual discounted prices and monthly prices.
- Invoice customers for all incoming orders.
- Provide customer support for all invoice issues
- Front line customer service.
- On an on-going basis, communicate with assigned customers to ensure needs are being met.
- Ensure all customer master records are accurate and up to date including billing and installed at address, contact names and phone numbers.
- Represent the Company on issues related to customer support operations, serve as primary contact and customer liaison for assigned accounts and resolve all customer issues, problems, inquiries and requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Experience with customized financial systems.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstration of exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and project management skills preferred.
- Quantitative, invoicing, reporting, and billing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Excel or better.
- 3+ years related experience preferred.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.