Mountain View, California
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 15%
- Experienced and accomplished Product Manager with 10+ years experience
- Successfully launched SaaS products - web product experience a plus
- Experience building enterprise products that required 3rd party platform integrations
- Lead Moveworks product web strategy
- Deconstruct complex problems utilizing technical depth and data-influenced approach
- Drive product development from concept to launch
- Create product specs to identify problems and define success metrics
- Support cross functional teams to achieve their goals
- Ensure designers understand the problems to be solved
- Support deployment team in helping customers realize product value
- Win the trust of CIOs and IT Managers at F500 companies
- Web product experience
- Experience with 3rd party platform integrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new subject areas
Product Manager Lead - Web Experiences (Mountain View) - Onsite 5 days
As a Product Manager Lead for Web Experiences, you have a technical foundation for building enterprise products on the web with an emphasis on the user experience. You are an expert in deconstructing complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and data-driven approach to finding solutions. You are someone who can bridge the technical with the enterprise and cultivate relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You feel most at home when working hand in hand with data, engineering, user experience and customer success. You are someone deeply curious about the technology behind the product and are able to clearly and consistently write about new product concepts and plans.
Who we are
Moveworks is the copilot platform for automating employee support, empowering our customer’s workforce to converse with all of their business systems through natural language. Powered by the world’s most advanced LLMs and our proprietary MoveLM models, our copilot enables users to search information, automate tasks, and create content with generative AI.
Brands such as Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks to automate L1 support, enhance the employee experience, and navigate critical business initiatives.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards. Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- You will lead Moveworks product web strategy - all the ways where Moveworks is exposed to users as part of a holistic web experience beyond chat
- You will deconstruct complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and a data-influenced approach including a steady data diet of product usage to inform roadmap
- You will drive product development from concept to launch and successful iteration in a fast-paced customer obsessed organization with an emphasis on written communication to convey product concepts and status updates
- You will create product specs to crisply identify problems, set goals, and define success metrics to help design and engineering teams develop the admin and integration experience products
- You will support cross functional teams to achieve their goals through collaborative goal setting, project definition, and milestone development throughout the project
- You will ensure our designers deeply understand the problems to be solved and can test their ideas rapidly
- You will support our deployment team in helping customers realize product value quickly
- You will win the trust of CIOs and IT Managers at F500 companies to enable rapid business decisions
What you bring to the table
- You are an experienced and accomplished Product Manager with 10+ years experience and have successfully launched SaaS products - web product experience a plus
- You are have experience building enterprise products that required 3rd party platform integrations
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership of product goals and delivering against them
- You have sound framework for when to iterate, when to discard, and when to scale products
- You have the skills needed to take input from multiple sources, crystallize clear priorities, and communicate them effectively
- You are an effective communicator, you pay attention to the finer details, and you empathize with customers and stakeholder and build meaningful relationships
- You are curious and bring genuine excitement to learn new subject areas and are comfortable to be scrappy as and when needed
Base Compensation Range: $170,000 - $232,000
*Our total compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.