DSS Framework Program Digitization Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Spring, TX, USA
- Knowledge on digital business models
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Background on collaboration tools and methodologies such as: Trello, Atlassian, Miro, Signavio, Celonis, Miro, Service now (not limiting)
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to work within a fluid, constantly changing environment. Ability to manage uncertainty
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture and growing environment
- Bachelors degree 2nd year of Master's program completed
- University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Implement NBE framework enhancements to ensure the team improves on execution, way of working. Collecting their feedback in a systematic way and implementing improvements
- Propose improvements to the framework methodology as well as plan the needed actions to ensure we close the gaps
- Ensure teams are equipped with relevant templates, knowledge & content such as training/processes and technology to have teams successfully executing their job and following up feedback from Biz execution
- Be a key team member for equipping our teams with the mindset and the methodology
- Identify & adjust training curriculum gaps as well as proposed knowledge solutions in alignment with Transformation Office
Technology & print production products
Hewlett Packard’s mission is to engineer experiences that amaze for everyone everywhere through their technology ranging from personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions to inspire meaningful progress. The company is committed to delivering great products and services for diverse customer needs while also pushing forward humanitarian efforts.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust and respect for individuals: We work together to create a culture of inclusion built on trust, respect and dignity for all.
- Achievement and contribution: We strive for excellence in all we do; each person’s contribution is critical to our success.
- Results through teamwork: We effectively collaborate, always looking for more efficient ways to serve our customers
- Meaningful innovation: We are the technology company that invents the useful and the significant.
- Uncompromising integrity: We are open, honest and direct in our dealings.