Sales – Analyst / Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales and client service experience, within financial services industry a plus
- Excellent relationship, follow up, and communication skills
- General knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Motivated, mature, trustworthy, team player
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of private markets, structured products, and options a plus
- Series 7 & 63 (FINRA), or be willing to obtain within 120 days
- Conduct calls to set appointments for licensed sales professionals
- Learn iCapital products and prepare to effectively communicate the objectives, risks, features, and benefits of these products
- Analyze regional and product sales trends within participating broker-dealer firms and among individual Financial Advisors
- Make 100+ outbound calls per day
- Learn financial markets and portfolio strategies
- Assist senior sales professionals within assigned territory
- Effectively partner with external wholesaler and regional distribution team
- Utilize contact management system to capture information and schedule follow up activities
- Prepare for and pass necessary licenses
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.