ZeroFOX seeks a Commercial Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. The Account Manager will work collaboratively with new sales to meet revenue goals and report directly to the Director, Commercial Accounts, NA.
Commercial Account Management roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for renewals of the ZeroFOX platform
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between clients and company
- Coordinate the resolution of key client issues and complaints by leveraging the correct internal resources
- Develop a complete understanding of account needs
- Anticipate account changes and improvements
- Manage communications between clients and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyze client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expand relationships and collaborate with sales representative to evangelize ZeroFOX within account
Requirements and qualifications
- Technology sales / account management experience (cyber security preferred), typically obtained in 3+ years
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivation and self-direction
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of clients and their position in the industry
- Eagerness to work with new sales to expand company, clients, and territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software (SalesForce.com preferred) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.