Posted on 8/9/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- At least 3 years of experience with fraud prevention, fraud data analysis, investigations, or risk management
- 1 year of using SQL daily as a part of the analysis
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior investigators
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn data systems and uplevel proficiency
- Ability to jump into escalated situations with limited notice
- Drive and ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Experience analyzing current fraud trends
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, team player mentality with strong collaborative qualities
- Experience navigating information in case management systems
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.