Updated on 2/1/2023
Mountain View, CA, USA
- 2+ years of experience in developing simulation tools or modeling physical problems
- 2+ years of experience in shipping complex software
- Experience with AV simulation or vehicle simulation
- Background in numerical methods and simulation architectures
- Develop, implement, and validate models for various domains such as actor behavior
- Extend interfaces between customer AV modules and our simulator based on customer requirements
- Optimize simulation performance for large scale simulation runs
- Verify and validate simulator results and improve accuracy as required
- BS/BA in CS (or related discipline) and 3+ years industry experience with autonomous vehicles, robotics, or similar
- Experience developing production software within a large codebase or complex ecosystem
- Working knowledge of common robotic middlewares, such as ROS
- Familiarity with cluster architectures
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.