Product Operations Analyst Intern
Posted on 8/18/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Self-starter, some project management skills
- Quickly able to put together meaningful content together PowerPoint, Flowchart, etc
- Comfortable communicating and directly working with various stakeholders
- 1-2 year's experience in digital advertising or in a product management/technology role
- Implementation of product and technology tooling
- Support roadmap planning exercises
- Manage day-to-day operational needs for product management
- Partner with commercial teams on initiatives involving product management
Global technology and data company
IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible PTO: Take what you need, when you need it
- Retirement: 401k match in the US, country-specific pension plans
- Parental leave: Full maternity and paternity leave
- Community: Volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating team players: Peer-nominated awards
- Meals and snacks: Stocked kitchens to fuel your day
- Team events: Frequent happy hours, parties and outings
- We Innovate: We build cool stuff. Innovation is at the core of what we do. We build products, deliver solutions, and generate ideas that provide valuable functions for our customers.
- We Are Accountable: We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our conduct with teammates and our customers. We take full ownership for our deliverables.
- We Are One Team: We value and rely on each other. We are inclusive. We show up for each other, and we act with empathy and consideration for the benefit of the team.
- We Do the Right Thing: Regardless of whether anyone is looking or not. We act with honesty, transparency, and integrity in working with each other and with our customers.
- We Are Customer Obsessed: We put the customer front and center of everything that we do. Our customers’ success is our success.
- We have a Bias for Action: Speed matters in business. We move at high velocity and we privilege risk-taking.