We’re looking for a Head of Corporate Messaging to build our messaging and positioning muscle. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll lead a team of storytellers responsible for crafting a compelling message and clear differentiation for how Asana helps businesses thrive.
Based in San Francisco, you’ll work closely with our CEO and leadership team on high-visibility endeavors, including events, investor presentations, earnings, press announcements, and the Asana.com homepage. You’ll expertly weave the thread to ensure we tell a consistent and relevant story across our key channels.
What you’ll achieve
- Work closely with our CEO and leadership team to shape Asana’s positioning and differentiators
- Build and own our corporate presentation and company overview
- Create and drive public-facing corporate presentations for Asana and industry events
- Partner on quarterly earnings announcements
- Serve as an advisor on press releases and product launches to ensure messaging consistency
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Marketing to connect product, brand and thought leadership messaging
- Lead and grow a talented team of product marketing storytellers
- You have 12+ years of marketing experience
- You’re a known messaging and positioning guru
- You are an expert and strategic storyteller who can craft simple and memorable narratives
- You have built public-facing presentations for executives
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You love working in a collaborative and creative environment
- You have a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- You are a compassionate and seasoned manager who prioritizes the growth, development, and needs of your team
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we’re committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $269,000 - $363,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named aTop 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to ouroffice-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.