ERP Business Systems Analyst
Advanced Hardware Manufacturing
Updated on 11/30/2023
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
AI & Machine Learning
Automotive & Transportation
Foster City, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 11%
1 year growth↑ 27%
2 year growth↑ 86%
San Carlos, CA, USA
Business & Strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing master data in an ERP
- Ability to understand and manage Master Data objects like Material Master, Bills of Material, Routings, Work Centers, Production Versions, Business Partner (Supplier), Engineering Change Management, etc.
- Product-based work experience
- Flexible and able to adapt to a high-growth environment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables
- Strong tracking, coordination, and project planning skills
- Work collaboratively with specific business units (Procurement, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Finance, Production, Transportation Management, Service Operations, and Planning) to manage and enrich the business master data and metadata regularly.
- Responsible for adherence to Master Data Management policies and standards.
- Maintain close relations with the Enterprise Data Governance team for any data-related issues.
- Support the business with required master data management procedures and submit incidents and change requests when needed to comply with the Master Data governance policies and standards.
- Create new master data and change/enhance existing master data.
- Supplement the master data records in the local system with locally relevant attributes, if applicable.
- Ensure data quality, metadata management and compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems (PLM, SAP, MES, and other systems) to achieve a scalable digital ecosystem.
- Support data management and reporting among multiple business areas.
- Perform detailed data analysis and validation and identify quality issues.
- Conduct operations and support of issues/failures and initiate escalation to application development when needed.
- Utilize SQL scripts to perform validation and improve data quality.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
- Assess new initiatives to maximize data architecture efficiencies by determining the work effort and estimating the necessary time-to-completion.
- SAP experience or related ERP systems experience
- Demand Planning experience
- Interfacing with 3PL providers
- Vendor/supplier management or planning experience
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)