Privacy Program Manager
Posted on 2/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are technically fluent
- You believe no job is too big or too small!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related IT fields
- 4+ years experience in data privacy, IT audit, or IT risk management
- Experience working with privacy compliance frameworks like GDPR and CCPA
- Experience with GRC tools (ServiceNow, RSA Archer) and privacy enabling technologies (OneTrust, BigID)
- CIPP, CIPT, CIPM, CISA, CRISC, or similar certification preferred
- Support in maintaining internal process and procedure documentation with functional stakeholders with the aim of strengthening the privacy compliance program
- Develop controls inventory for GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, and other privacy compliance initiatives
- Develop and improve testing procedures to measure and enhance the effectiveness of privacy controls including automation
- Perform readiness assessments for compliance with industry privacy standards and certifications (e.g. ISO 27701, NIST Privacy framework, SOC II Privacy criteria)
- Assist with GDPR data maps and privacy compliance documentation
- Identify regulatory issues, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions for reporting
- Work cross-functionally to support privacy investigations and audit requests
- Integrate privacy with enterprise-wide risk management processes and security GRC
- Support in building and maintaining reporting dashboards used by the Privacy team
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.