IT Systems Engineer
Posted on 11/13/2022
Hayward, CA, USA
- 3+ years supporting diverse IT systems, processes and capabilities
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of desktop technologies: Windows, Mac, email, virus/malware, phone configurations
- Experience with one or more patching platforms (SCCM, Solarwinds, JAMF, ManageEngine)
- Experience with Okta, G-suite, Active Directory, VMWare, DNS
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to understand and communicate technical requirements and issues to business partners and Ripcord employees at all levels
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Provide general desktop support to employees: help with all employee technology issues, buy gear, and assist new hires with a laptop set up
- Coach end-users on existing and new software/hardware including authentication issues
- Troubleshoot A/V issues in conference rooms
- Maintain (and sometimes run) A/V for company events and meetings
AI-powered document intelligence software
Ripcord's mission is to take the world paperless instantly. The company has designed the most complete AI-powered document intelligence solution that turns documents into accessible, action-ready data tailored to the specific needs of businesses.
- 100% of healthcare premiums
- Generous parental leave
- Catered lunch daily
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Commuting benefits
- Dog-friendly office!
- Stock options
Company Core Values
- The revolution will be roboticized
- Make a difference
- Have a blast!
- Go Green!