Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profits.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
Office: Maidenhead, UK, currently working a mix of office and remotely. Moving from Maidenhead to Windsor offices from March 2023.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting & developing our growing branded customer base. You will engage with a rapidly expanding portfolio of FMCG brands and you will be their main point of contact based in our Maidenhead office.
As the face of Profitero with these customers, it will be down to you to build strong relationships with your main contacts and expand our network across the customer’s organization. The role will involve ensuring renewal via client satisfaction and identifying growth opportunities through understanding your clients’ evolving business needs.
The role is the pivotal interface between our customers and Profitero service teams. You will therefore build expertise quickly and establish an internal network that you can call on as and when required. This position requires a highly organised, motivated and productive self-starter with 5 + years’ experience in dedicated account management.
Your role will be to lead client engagements and cultivate new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. It requires an individual who is extremely motivated, team orientated, has excellent written communication skills and is always prepared to manage the detail. If you’re customer focused, have a commercial nature, solid sales experience, and you’re looking to build a career with a global company in technology sales, this would be a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have experience of exceeding targets in an FMCG and / or technology based sales environment. Working in a fast paced company they will have the ability to learn quickly and have the self motivation and determination it takes to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment.
Ability to manage the engagement and sales process from start to finish is critical and this will include working effectively with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Strategy & Insights to ensure we offer solutions which deliver against our clients’ needs.
- Ensuring enterprise clients receive ROI from their Profitero service at a local and HQ level, leading to satisfaction and uncontested renewals
- Leadership of a team responsible for a portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Developing a high level of expertise in Profitero’s industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Driving usage of Profitero’s service and understanding of value delivery across the client organisation vertically and horizontally
- Building relationships and networks across a portfolio of customers, identifying commercial opportunities and upselling new features where appropriate
- Arranging conference calls, product demos, training and face-to-face meetings to educate our customers on our solution’s capabilities/benefits
- Be the face of your clients within the Profitero business, ensuring that future client needs drive our product roadmap and ways of working
- Utlisation of tools such as Gainsight and account plans to ensure effective internal reporting and alignment of Profitero resources to your clients’ needs
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Preference for a degree in a business/marketing related field and 5+ years of relevant account management experience with a proven track record
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Must speak and write in English fluently
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities coupled with sound interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Goal driven – strong desire to exceed expectations
In addition, the following will be an advantage:
- Previous account management experience in the FMCG and/or tech sector is highly desired
- Knowledge of other European languages would be useful: German, French, Spanish
- Experience of working with Salesforce CRM
We hire only the best and provide the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- A competitive base salary
- Attractive commission scheme
- Employee Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Dental care plan
- Eye care scheme
- 24-hour online GP service
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Gym membership at up to 40% off
- Frequent social events
- Employee referral program
- Personal employee development plan
- Profitero Hero scheme
- Flexible working hours
The above lists are not exhaustive and the job holder is required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested within the scope of the post.
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.