Software Development Engineer in Test, Privacy
Posted on 3/8/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Remote in USA • Menlo Park, CA...
- 2+ years experience in developing and analyzing technical automated test frameworks and infrastructure
- 2+ years work experience in a role coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ (or equivalent language) including code maintenance and review
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Design and implement automated test frameworks and tools to fill test gaps
- Manage contingent engineers on the team to ensure high output volume
- Partner with infrastructure and product engineering teams to ensure automated testing is fully enabled
- Independently drive goals as a project manager - tracking and reporting on status, escalating risks, and finding solutions to obstacles
- Evangelize and drive a culture of quality within Facebook's Tech Audit and within the Centralized Privacy organization by advocating for high quality, quickly escalating issues found by automation or blocking test execution, and helping other teams understand the importance of testing
- Design and implement high-quality automated tests to verify privacy compliance and release readiness
- 2+ years experience building automation strategies and estimates test efforts
- 2+ years experience in assisting in the planning, tracking, and control of test environments and data
- Experience writing test automation test code and frameworks that can simulate complex multi-system scenarios
- Experience with automation testing types to include (Unit, Functional, Load, Security, Behavioral, Integration, Component, Contract, End-to-End)
- Experience in the review of QA procedures, elimination of redundancies and efficiency improvements
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.