Customer Success Specialist
Posted on 8/24/2022
Remote • Arizona, USA
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success, Client Services, or equivalent role
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with assigned clients and drive continued value of our products and services
- Act as a client consultant focusing on increasing product adoption, ensuring retention and improving satisfaction
- Work with clients to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Work to identify growth opportunities and develop up-sell opportunities
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to advocate customer needs
- Manage client reporting that provides value to your assigned clients
- Resolve customer issues
- Analyze and effectively communicate results and insights internally and externally
- Manage projects/initiatives from concept to launch
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $50 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.