Posted on 2/10/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 3-5 years' experience in general ledger maintenance, month and year-end close, reconciliation and journal entries
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, and deliver high quality, error free work in a fast-paced environment
- Approach all aspects of responsibilities with the highest level of discretion and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- CPA, or in process for a CPA, a plus
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Handle accounts payable entry and payments
- Enter journal entries daily
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Complete monthly reconciliations of all Balance Sheet and Income accounts
- Assist with payroll processing
Diversified global investment hedge fund
Bracebridge Capital’s mission is to pursue investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate and foreign exchange markets.. The company is a leading hedge fund manager that primarily manages private investment funds that serve endowments, foundations, pension funds and other institutional and high-net-worth investors.
Company Core Values
- Strategic - We meticulously analyze risk to pursue an absolute return strategy for our diversified investor base.
- Dedicated - We value curiosity and mentorship as key components of our investment process.
- Collaborative - We derive our strength from a collaborative team of smart, driven, and creative people.