Advertising Account Coordinator Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Ability to manage time and schedule
- Ability to develop relationships and confidence with facing retailers, field, and corporate team members
- Capacity to handle numerous tasks and objectives from multiple stakeholders
- Understand the needs of the client and organization; deliver results based on objectives
- Sharpen your presentation skills by delivering an end of program presentation to your team on your project work, results, and key-take-aways of your internship experience
- Meet with Affinitiv Executive Leadership every week for open Q & A sessions for professional coaching and career advice
- Matriculated student, GPA 3.0 or higher preferred
- Rising Junior or Senior (expected graduation Dec 2023 or June 2024)
- No work experience necessary
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to maintain composure and function well under pressure
- Take initiative & be organized
- Must be able to take direction well with ability to juggle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously
- Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment
- Opens jobs utilizing our Dashboard with complete and accurate creative briefs
- Works with Traffic Manager for all production jobs
- Obtains client and co-op/compliance approvals
- Constant record keeping of client and co-op/compliance approvals
- Weekly website audits for active clients looking for 404 errors and out of date marketing campaigns
- Taking action on any issue found
- Initiating, managing (co-op / compliance approval) and posting all web assets on a monthly basis. These include:
- Website Offer Sliders
- Website Offer Specials
- Website Offer Landing Page
- Display Ad Sets
- Facebook Ad Sets
- Submits all dealer websites for compliance approval on a monthly basis:
- Making all required changes in a timely manner
- Obtaining and filing compliance approval letter
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client and/or Account Executive
- Responsible for proofreading all assets produced by the agency for their particular clients prior to sending to the client and to the final vendor. This includes vehicle accuracy, dealership contact information (calling the phone number), headline, subhead, all content
- Completes insertion orders based off of the advertising budget
- Obtains media estimates based off of the advertising budget
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members
- Executes the monthly planning creative at the direction of the Senior Account Executive and / or the Account Executive
- Other tasks may include coordinating event logistics, other media outreach activities, developing data bases, coordinating mailings and assembling press packets, training kits or other materials
Affinitiv's mission is to drive the next generation customer experience by partnering with the automotive ecosystem to accelerate retailer performance and inspire loyalty
- Work from Here - Our work from here policy allows for remote working and gives team members a choice to collaborate in person as leaders can hold meetings on campus.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - Health benefits at Affinitiv begin your first day of employment. There is no waiting period. Optional insurance for your furry family members available.
- Generous PTO, 9 paid holidays, 8 hours of VTO - Affinitiv offers annual PTO, plus 9 paid holidays, and 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Professional Development - We believe in growing our organization through our people. Highlights of our growing professional development program include a leadership development training series open to all employees and a true feedback culture.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Company matching HSA plan as well as flexible spending on dependent care. For selected plans Affinitiv provides an annual HSA match of $500 for individuals and $1000 for family plans.
- 401(k) - Work hard, play hard, plan hard. Affinitiv matches 50% up to 6%. There is no waiting period to get started.
Company Core Values