Who we are
Hi there 👋 . We’re Ethena -- a training platform with intuitive and powerful admin tools, built to make required training easy, engaging, and effective. Our training isn’t just a thing people get through, it’s something they actually enjoy (we got the stats to prove it—over 90% positive ratings). We are proud to be a part of the culture at companies like Zendesk and Zoom and are in an exciting phase of growth. In 2020, Ethena announced our $15.5 million Series A
, and last year we raised an additional $30 million Series B
to build out Ethena’s best-in-class training solution, further invest in data and analytics, and continue launching impactful compliance products. Ethena’s Series B was led by Lachy Groom, with participation from existing investors including Felicis, Neo, Homebrew, and others. It’s a great time to join our team!
How we work
We’re a rapidly growing team of people who value diversity in all its forms. We love adding new perspectives and appreciate those who ask questions that help us challenge assumptions, explore new directions, and improve what we’ve already built. We believe it’s our responsibility to create an environment in which every person can bring their full, authentic selves to work. We push each other to be our best and do our training proud. We love feedback, practice empathy, and embrace humor. Seriously, we’re not shy about puns. If you brought us to a picnic, we’d be compli-ants. If we were shoes in London, we’d be trainers. If we were--you get it. Humor is welcome here. Read more about us on our careers page
and follow our team on our Instagram
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Team! This is an exciting role, shaping Ethena’s product marketing function and scaling as the company grows. Responsibilities include overseeing sales enablement, owning our go-to-market motions, and playing a key role in defining product positioning (just to name a few!). The ideal candidate will have strong B2B SaaS product marketing experience at an early-stage startup.
We are based in Brooklyn with EST office hours, but our workforce is fully remote and your personal working hours can be based on your own timezone. All team-wide meetings are scheduled to be inclusive of all U.S. time zones.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement go-to-market strategies for new features, product offerings, and courses.
- Help us hit our aggressive revenue goals through the creation of sales enablement materials to support our products such as pitch decks, training materials, one-pagers, and more.
- Partner closely with our commercial and marketing teams to create strategies that amplify our messaging.
- Drive alignment and clarity between content, product, and sales teams, ensuring each team is working in unison towards driving outcomes that align with our company goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our buyer personas to help create effective positioning, messaging frameworks, and top-line narratives for our offerings.
- Help define and evangelize the positioning of our core platform, our new product lines, and our courses.
- Conduct competitive analyses to assess our product differentiation, using learnings to help us inform our roadmap.
What makes a great candidate
- Proven track record of creating go-to-market plans and sales enablement materials in a product marketing role at a SaaS company.
- Extensive experience bringing complex products and features to market.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts and drive alignment across the organization.
- Exemplary project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to think about the big picture but also to identify and zoom in on the details that matter.
- Experience building environments of collaboration and trust across teams.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - we’re an early-stage startup so we’re not just looking for someone to run a playbook. We want you to help build it.
- A “roll up your sleeves” mentality and comfort with ambiguity.
- Passion for what we’re building here at Ethena.
- An impeccable sense of humor.
- This is sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing in a home office environment.
- For this role, the salary range is $135,000 - $160,000 USD
The benefits offered for this position can be found here
. We provide 20 days of paid time off per year (prorated from your start date) in addition to all 11 federal holidays* and unlimited paid sick leave. (*US-specific benefits. For more details on our Canadian benefits, leave a note in your application.
How to Apply:
Applications for this position will be accepted via our job board
. Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? Apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out. We welcome you to read more about our approach to job descriptions
by our VP of People, Melanie Naranjo. Curious to know what it’s like to interview with us? Read more here
Ethena is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that a successful organization is one that celebrates its employees for who they are, who they love, and the unique lens through which they experience the world. Ethena does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status. We understand that our differences make us better. They empower us to learn from each other, lean on each other, and create a product and community that models the behavior we hope to see in others.
We are not currently offering employer visa sponsorship for this role.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information are accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.