Quality Assurance Engineer II
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote • United States
- Naturally Curious. You have 1-3 years experience working with software products and are passionate about the technologies being used to build those products and to learn more about the product features and how they work
- Technical. You have basic coding experience in Python or other programming languages and are familiar with Selenium, Gherkin, or Cypress
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas
- User-Focused.You think critically about the user experience and are able to relate to our users
- Problem Solver. You can navigate testing challenges during changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Believe culture matters. More than anything else
- Work. In an autonomous squad, following scrum methodology
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate
- Improve. You will constantly push for improvement in yourself and your team. Hudlies are always looking to identify ways to grow personally and professionally
- Ship. You will talk with users, test, analyze trends, and deploy high-quality code that delights our users on a frequent basis
Sports film application and platform
Hudl's mission is to make software that helps teams and athletes win. The company builds a platform to share and edit sports film.
- Free lunch (everyday!)
- Free snacks, soda & coffee
- New hire graduation
- $5 t-shirts
- Anniversary gifts
- Casual dress code
- Fantasy football & march madness brackets
- 3-on-3 basketball tourney
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events committee
- Birthday bagels & donuts
- Hudl helps
- Hudl works smarter
- Annual retreat
- Free tickets to div. 1 & nfl games
- Computer stipend
- DOMINATE: If something is worth doing, it’s worth dominating. We’re committed to giving every project our all.
- WE LISTEN: A company is only as good as the product and support it provides. Our phone lines and inboxes are always open for feedback and questions.
- WE'RE A FAMILY: Our friendship isn’t bound by office walls. We hang out after work, attend each other’s weddings, and show up for a Hudlie in need.
- WE THRIVE ON THE FRONT LINES: To understand the product, we get to know our users. From clinics to campus visits, we’ll go just about anywhere to make sure our stuff works.
- WE'RE RESPECTFULLY BLUNT: If there’s a problem or room for improvement, we speak to one another directly to work things out. No sugarcoating allowed. #RealTalk