Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 10/10/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Multi-platform programming experience in games or middleware
- C++ and C# programming language knowledge
- Familiarity with the Microsoft platforms, including the Xbox family of consoles
- Customer-centric and empathetic approach to supporting our customers and users
- Design, and develop solid and performant engine systems
- Maintain existing systems, improving performance, testability and stability
- Work with cross-functional teams to bring new engine features to Unity
- Improve our test infrastructure and tools to allow more developers at Unity to run and test their code efficiently
- Stay up to date on the latest development practices for both Unity and the games industry at large
- Experience developing with Unity
- Knowledge of Computational Complexity and related Mathematics
- Passion for games
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.