What You’ll Do
- Join a high-performing team that embraces platforms-as-a-product thinking and applies the DevOps philosophy.
- Be a technical consultant for engineering teams to drive best practices for cloud-based architectures and the adoption of SRE tenets.
- Explore new cloud technologies and develop recommendations for platform improvements.
- Uncover opportunities for automation and simplifying processes through self-service.
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including testing tools, process improvements, and automation to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability, and performance.
- Identify development methodologies to improve our production practices and efficiency.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for the infrastructure layers of our stack.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with designing, automating, and operating secure and scalable AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Strong knowledge of the AWS platform and technologies (EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, etc.)
- Proficient with at least one container orchestration solution (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Current and advanced knowledge of build and continuous integration tools (CircleCI, CodeBuild, Jenkins)
- Experience with SRE best practices and tooling (New Relic, DataDog, PagerDuty)
- Hands-on experience working in a programming language (Go, Python, JS)
- A security-first mindset and familiarity with cloud security best practices and compliance standards such as HIPAA and PCI.
- Excitement about mentoring and training early career platform engineers.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 - $170,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]