SEO Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in SEO
- People management experience
- Experience driving cross team projects, especially working with creative and product teams
- Measure, monitor, and deeply understand our SEO performance
- Improve our on site performance with content improvement strategies, in partnership with our SEO copywriter
- Partner with the marketing platform team to find and prioritize technical SEO opportunities
- Manage our link building agency and look for opportunities to lead big, cross-team campaigns
- Coach a marketing coordinator to prioritize work, sweat the details, and grow into their own careers
Remitly is a mobile payments service that enables users to make person-to-person international money transfers.
- Continuing Education or Travel Stipend
- Office Culture
- Flexible PTO, Schedules and Leaves
- DEI Learning Opportunities
- Community Engagement
- Inclusive Benefits
- Customer centricity: We are here to listen to, learn from and serve our customers. Period.
- Deliver on promises: We help our customers deliver on their promises by keeping our promises. We are accountable for our commitments, no matter how small.
- Hire & develop exceptional people: We hire unique and diverse talent who embrace challenges and grow on the job. We coach and invest to help every employee succeed.
- Act with integrity: We have zero tolerance for unethical people, products, practices or partners.
- Sweat the details: We roll up our sleeves and stay connected to the details. We don’t settle for “good enough”.
- Data driven: We attempt to measure everything, then use qualitative and quantitative insights to make better decisions.
- Bias for action: We urgently prioritize and act. A good decision now is better than a great decision later. When necessary, we disagree and commit.
- Be an owner: We think, act and take responsibility beyond our immediate team and role, to benefit our customers, colleagues and the broader business.
- Aim for the stars: We dream big, think long term, and create amazing customer experiences.
- Continuously improve: We are humble, curious and self-driven learners. We work hard to find the “best” way to do something, then keep trying to find an even better way.
- Don't be afriad to fail: We are purpose-driven and don't let fear impact our decisions or actions. When experiments fail or we make mistakes, we learn fast, openly share our learnings, and jump right back in.
- Lead authentically: Everyone is a leader. We are open, self-aware, and enthusiastically share knowledge and context to help others succeed.