Senior Business Analyst, Brand Marketing (Tv Analytics)
Posted on 6/23/2022
- Bachelor's (or Master's) degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Stats, etc
- 3+ years of professional experience in a business analysis or data analyst role
- Advanced SQL knowledge, expertise in Excel, and Looker (or Tableau) experience
- Strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (Python, and/or R experience is preferred to run tests and correlation/regression analysis)
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Creative problem solver who can tackle large, nebulous questions (i.e. the ability to break questions into parts, to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
- How should we allocate budget across all channels (and within channels) to maximize return on ad spend (ROAS) and improve consumer lifetime value?
- Can we systematically identify anomalies in performance to ensure we maximize ROI?
- Can we use our internal supply and demand data to ensure we do not waste marketing dollars?
- How can we leverage our TV marketing data to get an accurate ROI and drive growth?
- What impact does TV and Offline Media have on other marketing channels?
- How does marketing impact Angi brand health metrics like awareness, consideration and loyalty? What tactics can we use to improve these metrics?
- What attribution methodologies should we explore to properly value investments?
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and overall Angi marketing strategy in order to be a subject matter expert on all data analysis and modeling related to marketing
- Empower teams to make data-informed decisions by creating Looker dashboards and reports, writing custom SQL queries that provide insightful observations, and creating predictive models
- Mold 3rd party data from platforms where we buy media with internal data through SQL to provide insights and recommendations
- Collaborate closely with other data teams (data engineering, science, etc.) to build database tables in Snowflake and ensure there are no gaps in our infrastructure
- Prepare and present quantitative analyses in a digestible manner for the larger marketing organization (i.e. be the translator between the technical and non-technical)
- Develop test plans to measure the performance of acquisition strategies and inform optimizations and future tests
- Own and lead analyses using data and insights to influence and support marketing strategy
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into anomalies as well as different drivers of channel performance
- Drive the move from Tableau to Looker: Partner with business owners to build, automate, and ensure the accuracy of business-critical reporting (i.e. ensure that key marketing metrics are visible for stakeholders)
- Work with teams across the business to help find the optimal balance between consumer demand and supply-side inventory
- Analyze user behavior and build models to improve repeat usage and LTV
- Experience in with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience with a TV Analytics platform or Marketing Mix Modeling partner is a plus
Comprehensive solution for home needs
At Angi, they invest their resources into growing their business and their people. Angi's mission is to help the best consumers find the best service providers and promote happy transactions remains the same.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
- Start with the customer
- All about talent
- Strength in diversity
- Create & build momentum
- Be an owner
- Disagree as individuals, deliver as a team
- Drive growth
- Better today, perfect tomorrow
- Do more with less
- Deliver results
- Data beats opinion
- Enjoy the journey