Posted on 11/2/2022
Ashburn, VA, USA
- Bachelors Degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience o
- 4+ years of experience in a senior Splunk role working in a Splunk clustered environment supporting SOC or NOC environment
- 3+ Years of experience in Linux and SQL/ODBC interfaces
- 2+ Years of experience in app interface development, using REST APIs
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to follow Change & Configuration Management
- Strong problem solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning under pressure
- Self-starter with the ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Knowledge of Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure, Office365
- Ability to script in one more of the following computer languages Python, Bash, Visual Basic or Powershell
- Splunk Certified Architect Certification
- Previous experience supporting DHS Programs
- Experience in SQL
- Current or former completed Splunk training
- Prior experience a in Splunk professional services role
- Experience in automating Splunk Deployments and orchestration with in a Cloud environment
- Redhat Certification
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.