Technical Producer II
League of Legends, Sre
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent experience with technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager on medium to large teams working on complex technical problems
- Experience leading software engineering teams, setting up work systems, improving team effectiveness and health, and delivering projects
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development process and practices
- Experience managing the priority of team and product backlogs, writing user stories, and leading estimation and scoping
- As the team leader, manage the team's maturity, performance, health, and happiness through continuous improvement
- Run day to day team production operation and development processes
- Collaborate with partner teams on cross-organizational dependencies
- With the support of the Initiative Operations Lead, own and improve the work system, team performance metrics and goals setting, product development processes, and delivery
- Lead product discovery and planning process, provide visibility and predictability
- Lead cross-team programs, manage the team backlog, contribute to business prioritizations and planning
- Experience working on services operating at a global scale
- Experience working in a continuous delivery/deployment environment
- Experience working with services, DevOps, or a related field
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble