Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
London, UK • Liverpool, IL, USA
- 10+ years of experience as a technical project or program owner in the gaming, cloud, entertainment industries, or software-as-service relevant fields
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all forms of games and deep experience in the console and PC gaming industry. Thorough understanding of game developers, publishers, and their needs
- Knowledgeable about technical applications in production R&D, multiplayer services, LiveOps, security, SDK, data & analytics
- Experience applying Agile, Kanban, Scrum, or Lean development process and practices
- Strong negotiation, analytical, communication and customer/partner relationship skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically and execute tactically. Ability to ranslate the business problems into products and covert complex technology solutions into business value
- Cross-functional work experience, leading and functioning in ambiguous, collaborative environments with team members of several levels, disciplines, and locations
- BSc in technology; MBA or MS a plus
- Build, maintain, and foster tech collaboration relationships with gaming studios; Maintain a high-level of internal and external partner satisfaction
- Work with studio management and production teams to understand their pain points in publishing technology, including but not limited to data, security, and SDK
- Work closely with the solution architects and engineering teams to provide tactical recommendations and solutions, and identify the opportunities from studios to build an agile roadmap execution
- Develop and execute the operational strategy of the internal product portfolio
- Bridge the gap between engineering teams and studios to provide world-class solutions to setup future Tencent games for success in live services
- Work with multiple levels of management across studios to shape our games technology strategy
- Occasional travel to game studios in Europe and North Americas
- Experience as a project/product manager for multiple enterprise application/platform implementations, or providing external client-facing SaaS solutions is a plus
- A proven track record as a product owner working with serval stakeholders in game development, publishing, and related technology is a plus
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.