Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
Cognism’s goal is to become the world’s preferred lead generation platform for the SME market and data provider for the Enterprise market. Within the SDR team, you will already find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue. They are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We are now looking for a Boston-based SDR who can overachieve in this role and consistently meet their monthly quota.
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research.
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner.
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points.
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in CRM software.
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with BDMs to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified Opportunities.
- Manage assigned inbound leads, using correct practices.
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning.
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations.
- Continue to create opportunities for new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- 1 + years in a similar role (SDR/ BDR/ BDE)
- Experience selling SaaS preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred.
- Evidence of overachievement.
- Ability to articulate and build rapport quickly, through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and flexible.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Emotional intelligence.
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Uses initiative when challenged.
- Willingness to learn core technology tools.
- Good time-management.
- A passion for sales.
- 20 days’ holiday allowance, plus all the usual public holidays.
- A day off for your birthday! (to be booked off within 5 working days of your birthday).
- Access to private medical, dental and vision insurance schemes.
- Access to 401K scheme.
- Access to mental health support and services from Spill.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Regular talks, ‘community’ events and social activities