At Nova Credit, our mission is to power a more fair and inclusive financial system for the world. Nova Credit’s diverse global team is stitching together the world’s credit data into a single network to unlock financial opportunities for immigrants and other populations historically excluded from the credit system. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help enable underwriting decisions. We are backed by leading investors, including Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst, and Index Ventures, and are proud recipients of the following awards:
In order to fulfill our company vision of being the world’s consumer credit bureau, we must transform from a company with multiple discrete products to a true platform. We build integrations with credit bureaus, bank transaction aggregators, paystub providers, identity verification services, and many more data suppliers to come. The staff platform product manager will be responsible for creating a multi-year and supplier-agnostic platform vision that will enable Nova Credit to allow every consumer an equal opportunity for financial product approval, regardless of their traditional credit history.
This is a full-time role on the Product team, reporting directly to the Head of Product. Fully remote candidates anywhere in the contiguous U.S. are welcome to apply.
- Collaborate with our engineering teams that build supplier integrations across Credit Passport and Cash Atlas - acting as the voice of our customer and supplier base
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders like partnerships, data science, customer success, sales, and marketing in order to operationalize prospect feedback into the platform roadmap and deliver on customer commitments
- Help deliver on our ambitious roadmap of supplier integrations with contractual revenue commitments – including but not limited to non-standard foreign credit bureau integrations
WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH, YOU’LL
- Familiarize yourself with our products and their strategies
- Deliver on in-progress roadmap commitments across Credit Passport and Cash Atlas
- Become embedded in day-to-day sprint ceremonies for our two supplier integration engineering teams (and make them your own)
WITHIN THE FIRST QUARTER, YOU’LL
- Drive and deliver on a new platform roadmap that unifies our product lines, including associated value propositions for our ideal customers’ profile
- Have a keen and in-depth understanding of our supplier strategy and how it relates to customer needs in 2023 and beyond
- Launch with 1-2 new data suppliers across both product lines by working closely with engineering, technical program management, and the suppliers
- 4 - 7 years of product experience at technical product companies (data providers, service providers, aggregators)
- Proven track record of building and/or scaling revenue-generating products
- Extensive experience working with third-party integration providers
- Tenacity and a self-directed approach, with strong execution and creativity
- Strong collaboration skills with both internal and external stakeholders to discover requirements and deliver a solution
- Fintech experience preferred but not required
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal-opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.