Posted on 12/14/2022
- 3+ years of experience at a law firm, in-house, or other relevant roles. Tech transactions experience preferred
- Substantive knowledge of SaaS licensing, strategic alliances, channel sales and distribution models, and/or intellectual property
- Entrepreneurial mindset, solution-oriented ethos, and ready to roll up your sleeves
- Passion for efficient processes
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent drafting and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to break down complex legal jargon into easy-to-understand and practical advice
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of humor
- Law degree (e.g. JD or equivalent)
- Serve as a key legal advisor on a variety of commercial transactions, including strategic partner relationships, customer contracts, and vendor agreements
- Partner with our Business Development, Sales, and Client Services teams to build out and manage Rippling's commercial counseling function
- Develop enablement tools (playbooks, trainings, etc.), templates, and negotiation processes to establish best-in-class practices at Rippling
- Navigate complex regulatory frameworks in the U.S. and abroad to create scalable and innovative solutions for our products and services
- Collaborate cross functionally with our internal teams (Privacy, Finance, Security, Product and Engineering) on development and documentation of new features and services
- Drive the compliance culture at Rippling and embed integrity and compliance in all of our operations as our company grows
- Advise and assist with Rippling's general legal needs as they arise
- Experience negotiating SaaS/software, strategic alliances, or channel sales agreements
- Experience in data protection and privacy-related matters
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.