Product Designer - Onboarding / Publish Team
Posted on 4/30/2021
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products
- You are a designer that is constantly inspiredmotivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do
- You are excited by regularly coming up with new ideas, shipping new products and features that address your users real needs
- You shine through your designscreating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers and other disciplines throughout the company
- You appreciate big picture thinking. While details are everything, creating an experience that always keeps our users in mind is equally as important
- You are a problem solver thats excited by a challenge. You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to designing modern solutions
- You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such its likely that youll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human