Mfg. It Applications Engineer
Posted on 5/6/2022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and partnership focus on a mindset aligned to inclusivity
- Tolerance of ambiguity and self-motivation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other related engineering discipline
- 6+ months of experience in software development or database/server/applications support
- Oracle or Microsoft database technologies, or in developing distributed systems
- Software development or applications/server support
- Windows or any Linux/Unix support skills, or scripting tools in any server environments
- Integrate, test, install, configure, and support Factory automation software systems
- Coordinate factory requirements and map them to automation systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions
- Apply advanced troubleshooting methodologies to automation software and systems problems
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs
- Serve as an expert/product owner for a designated automation application or a set of applications, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams
- Develop software and scripting solutions as part of enhancements to existing systems, add supplemental systems, or improve support and monitoring tools
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity