Lead Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 2/19/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 9+ years of product marketing experience and 3+ years as a product marketing leader
- Experience growing and leading high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and grow a diverse and geographically fragmented team to achieve specific goals
- Leads by example, continuously demonstrating humility, kindness and compassion while working towards team and company goals
- Experience in building and delivering cross-cutting company-wide strategic projects
- Loves solving customer problems and partnering with product teams to build world-class products
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals
- Ability to identify and forecast potential business problems/opportunities and identify appropriate ways to rectify/seize the opportunities and prioritize resources
- Ability to understand and articulate the market, competitors and core customer audience
- Experience running complex cross-functional strategies and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Navigates a global organization across multiple functions. As Canva is a fast-growing and paced workplace you'll be someone who can juggle multiple projects at once and have strong prioritization skills
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and an eagerness to learn and grow every day. As Canva is growing 130% YoY, you're aware that you'll be growing and trying new things constantly
- Lead in product marketing - lead a high-performance team and nurture talent, ensuring that each team member is learning and thriving
- Executive stakeholder management - build strong relationships with stakeholders in product, marketing, and sales and partner with them to execute high impact cross-cutting projects
- Product strategy - You will support product teams to build multi-year product strategies and influence product development across ideation and launch
- GTM strategy - You're a seasoned expert in large and complex GTM strategies and you drive alignment between all cross-functional teams with robust data-driven approaches
- Cross-functional champion - You'll be the person that helps connect the dots between product, marketing and sales. You'll be a world-class communicator to ensure everyone knows what's launching, when and how it impacts them
- Navigate complexity - Ability to navigate global organization across multiple functions, products and teams
- Subject matter expert - Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the product portfolio across the business and represent Canva at industry events or assist in preparation sales for thought leadership speaking events
- Values aligned decision making - All your strategies, team decisions and goals will be aligned with our 6 Canva values
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human