Founding Sales Operations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4+ years experience working in Sales Operations, Sales, business management, or a similar analytical role
- A professional background including experience planning and managing strategic and operational projects is also desired
- Team oriented who will provide ground support for our sales team
- Familiarity with SaaS business metrics, key revenue generation indicators, and sales process
- Aptitude for identifying gaps and implementing solutions
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Self-motivated and able to drive results independently
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and proven results
- Utilize your expertise in designing, implementing and optimizing the GTM strategy and the levers that impact revenue enablement for your aligned business segment(s). Exposure and understanding of marketing, sales, channel, services and customer success is critical, so we can ensure each business segment strategy aligns with and drives the overall company goals
- Proactive identification of issues, and ability to drive remediation and/or mitigation initiatives utilizing data, tools, and cross functional relationships/processes
- Work closely with the sales team to forecast, process day-to-day requests, including creating customer-facing quotes, approval requests, reporting and overall deal support
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metrics for the leadership team to report on key business drivers and regional performance. Analyze trends related to organizational performance in order to direct the organization's resources and identify organizational needs. Make recommendations back to the business based on trends
- Provide data driven reports and analysis to support decision making and drive actionable improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with other members of the sales operations team to ensure global alignment across sales processes
- Identify and execute projects that improve sales productivity and efficiency
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain data integrity and accuracy in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Work collaboratively with our Global Deal Desk & Revenue Accounting teams and assist in localizing the work flows with Sales, Sales Ops, Deal Desk & Revenue Accounting
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and operational tasks
- At least 3 years of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience. Admin experience is a plus
Gives visibility into status and quality of one's software
Cortex's mission is to help engineering teams build better software at scale. Engineering teams around the world trust Cortex to create visibility into their services and help drive adoption of the best practices. Cortex reduces service complexity by providing a source of truth for all of your tooling and infrastructure.
- Competitive pay & equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Cortex Wallet
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Retirement plans
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Weekly virtual team bonding experiences
- Quarterly team retreats
- Professional & career development
- We thrive on ambiguous problems and move quickly to solve them.
- We’re building an entirely new market, which means defining our own playbook.
- We are honest & transparent with each other. Ideas are assessed based on their merit.
- We run headfirst into uncomfortable situations, to grow and learn from them.