Human Resources Business Partner
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent) with at least 4 years of HRBP experience supporting businesses with operations in EMEA and APAC or a minimum 8 years of broad and progressive experience in human resources in lieu of degree
- Able to focus, multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to influence by example and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Expert knowledge in HR management concepts with a strong consultative, but results oriented approach
- Demonstrated success in collaboration with others and independent thought
- Ability to “get the job done” and take responsibility for results without direct authority
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources
- Experience with managing day-to-day employee relations
- Keeps up to date with evolving labor laws in EMEA and APAC
- This remote position can only be performed from the UK
- Act as a resource and advisor to employees and managers on performance management, coaching, new hire onboarding, integration and company policies and procedures
- Coach employees on employee relations matters including employee concerns, performance, performance improvement plans (PIPs), training and development, advancement, etc
- Coach managers on employee relations matters including employee concerns, management of performance issues, exit strategies, selected recognition, etc
- Own all employee relations, performance improvement plans, investigations and sensitive employee matters within your business units
- Be a steward of what it means to create psychological safety throughout the company
- Collaborate with internal partners including Total Rewards, IT, Finance, Compliance, and Legal to ensure all appropriate logistical steps are being executed
- Partner with legal to build out all International team policies and ensure employee and campus compliance with the local country policies
- Ensure effectiveness of key HR processes in collaboration with other functional Human Resources leaders
- Assist with the development and helps the HR organization direct the establishment and maintenance of policies, procedures, plans and programs
- Serve as a peer advisor on topics specific to EMEA and APAC
Online learning platform
General Assembly fosters an elite professional community of individuals and companies through education and strategic career connections.
- Inspiration - Shape how people think and learn, from junior developers to employees of Fortune 500 companies.
- Community - Collaborate with smart, passionate peers to achieve goals and grow our business.
- Growth - Develop professional skills through mentorship, career development, and free GA classes.
- Benefits - Balance work and life with generous paid time off, parental leave, and more.