Posted on 8/15/2022
Colorado Springs, CO, USA • Redmond, WA, USA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, at leadership level
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to adapt and pivot based on performance
- Able to accept feedback from peers and leadership, and engage in healthy debate
- Achievement-oriented - is motivated and thrives in a competitive environment
- Strong business acumen
- Able to analyze data to address customer scenarios and build value
- 2+ years experience in B2B Sales and/or Account Management, focused on customer renewals and/or expansion
- 1+ years SaaS experience (or equivalent experience in other related industries)
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in work experience as mentioned above
- Salesforce experience; Lightning preferred
- Become an expert within our customer vertical specifically in the SME/MM segments
- Manage the full-cycle renewal process from prospect to close: Complete Discovery Calls with Decision Makers, Negotiate and Close deals
- Weekly activity: 60-70% customer interactions (discovery, product tours, follow-up presentations with one or more stakeholders), 10% prospecting, 10% associated administrative tasks to close deals, 10% cross-department collaboration, 10% training (new features, etc.)
- Meet or exceed quota attainment associated with MRR growth and customer expansion - renewals, cross-sells, and upsells
- Meeting activity based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as: discovery calls booked and conducted, phone calls, emails sent, follow-up calls completed, product demonstrations (aka “Product Tours”) emails, phone calls, product demos, and collaboration meetings with internal and external partners
- Adequately research and prepare for customer calls
- Educate prospects and clients about Pushpay and Church Community Builder products and services via presentations and product demonstrations
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and designated MDR to develop and leverage customer relationships to improve the customer experience and retention
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to grow their book of business by uncovering additional opportunities within existing customers
- Assist Customer Success Managers to drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Pushpay and Church Community Builder platforms
- Be a continuous explorer of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Pushpay and Church Community Builder to win
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
- Partner with MDR on cross-sell deals/expansion deals within the scope of the Rules of Engagement
- Assist in completing administrative tasks on occasion that are not associated with revenue generation when assistance is needed
- Utilize Salesforce to record calls and emails, as well as any other tools provided by Management (i.e. Highspot)
- Follow technical run-books provided by Operations to ensure accurate records are maintained and orders are executed in a timely manner
- Follow protocol associated with churn prevention, partnering closely with CS/CS team
- Attend all Mandatory Product trainings and cross-functional department/team meetings
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith sector-- including understanding and knowledge of culture, leaders, organizations, and structures-- is a plus
Online church giving
The founders of Pushpay believed mission-based organizations deserved great software. That vision has fueled their work and people every day for more than ten years as we create industry-leading software and a culture of generosity.
- Career Development - We offer credits towards Audible audiobooks and Kindle books to help you grow your career. If it’s related to your job, we’ll buy you the book.
- 401(k) Matching - We hope you work here for a long time, and we’ll help you prepare for retirement with a matching program and vesting schedule that rivals most employers.
- 100% Medical Coverage - Healthy employees are critical to our success. That’s why we pay 100% of your medical premium and 50% of your dependent’s premium.
- Corporate Giving - Generosity is more than a talking point here. We support employees in volunteering locally and participating in giving campaigns throughout the year.
- Carpool Incentives - Traffic is the worst. Find a co-worker and beat the gridlock together with carpool incentives for using innovative apps like Scoop and Waze Carpool.
- Unlimited Healthy Snacks - Our Nespresso machines power us through the gloomy winters (and all year long, to be honest). When that’s not enough, grab fresh fruit, veggies, or one of the dozen rotating snacks!
Company Core Values
- People-focused: We value relationships and choose to put others first
- Teachable: We are always growing ourselves, and improving our company and offerings, and we lead with innovation
- Driven: We are compelled to achieve excellence in all that we do
- Simplicity: We solve complex problems with solutions that make things easy.
- Generosity: We are dedicated to sharing our time, efforts, expertise, and spirit in order to better our community and our Pushpay team.