Posted on 12/13/2022
Remote • United States
- Customer obsessed
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing role
- Good follow-up on action items and getting it done positive attitude
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and situations towards achievement of goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional, flexible and hands on approach
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and take initiative
- Team player
- Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States or onsite in one of GitHub's U.S. offices (San Francisco, Bellevue, Raleigh)
- Collaborate with field services sales to seek to understand our customers needs so that Services Delivery can ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery
- Ensures client engagement issues are resolved in a fast and professional manner
- Manage customer communication specific to scheduling and sentiment
- Identify and scheduling resources for all Ala Carte Engagements in USA
- Identify resources in collaboration with Delivery Management for Premium Services and other long term engagements
- Attend customer kickoff calls and providing a recurring feedback loop to engage the customer in sentiment, customer satisfaction related surveys
- Works closely with operations teams on forecasting reporting, assignments, and process improvements
- Manage both internal and external surveys
- Help standardize and optimize the engagement process flow
- Contribute to weekly internal engagement reports that provide insights into weekly team accomplishments specific to customer engagements
- Primary point of contact for Services Delivery team when it comes to engagement questions regarding delivery expectations, customer, or sales
- Feedback any important client information to the Management team
- Originates actions to improve existing conditions, processes and communication
- Possess a deep knowledge of best practices when it comes to strategic delivery and customer satisfaction and applies them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects
- Work with operations to build solutions for scheduling, time tracking, and engagement visibility
- Work closely with RD's to ensure the backlog continues to get scheduled
- Ensure sustainability and effectiveness when working with service delivery
- Be a secondary resource for financials and partner with accounts receivable team for customer billing
- Be a secondary resource for operations reporting
- Experience working in a technology company in an operations or project management capacity
- Basic awareness of software development tool vocabulary
- Technical aptitude to learn basic Git and GitHub vocabulary
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines
Open-source code hosting
GitHub is on a mission is to build a global platform for developer collaboration. The company operates an open-source coding hosting and collaboration platform
- A diverse and inclusive workplace - At GitHub, we think that a diverse company is a strong company, and we work hard to foster a supportive and welcoming workplace. Learn more about our commitment to diversity.
- Work happier - Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Lead from any location - GitHub is a remote-first company with offices located throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Whether you live near an office or not, GitHub believes you can do your best work wherever you are. If you work remotely, you will receive a stipend to outfit your home office and receive reoccurring reimbursement refreshes.
- Put your health and family first - You’ll enjoy 100% coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings, including coverage for dependents. We also offer five months of paid family leave to all new parents with the option to use it all at once or throughout the baby’s first year.
- Find your zen - GitHub provides a monthly wellness stipend designed to cover anything from gym memberships, massage, meditation apps, or any other wellness related expenses.
- Invest in your future - At GitHub, you’ll have a stake in the future success of our platform with equity grants. For full-time employees, we offer competitive 401k planning with a 50% company match up to the IRS 402(g) annual limit.
- Keep growing - Learn how you learn best. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
- Give back to your community - We believe in sharing our time, resources, and products to contribute to positive social impact. GitHub matches charitable donations up to $15,000 per calendar year. And for each hour (up to 40 hours) of volunteering per year, you will receive $20 to donate to an organization of your choice.
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
- Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.