Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Orlando, FL, USA
- Have 3+ years of related work experience in Java
- Note: 'years of experience' may not always be the best measure for your ability to succeed in this role. If the below bullet points feel like you, please consider applying - even if you don't have, say, 3 years in seat
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL), including writing complex SQL queries
- A strong grasp of OO programming principles
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Experience writing unit tests for Java applications
- You enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
- Take pride in the code that you write - quality first!
- Are willing to embrace an AGILE development methodology
- ⭐️ Bonus points if you have:
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experiences
- Experience/comfortability working in a Linux environment
- If you don't have all the qualifications listed, don't worry! We understand everyone's career path is unique, and still encourage you to apply if you feel this role is aligned with your career trajectory
- Developing and maintaining Java and Kotlin microservices
- Collaborating with other engineering teams that consume our APIs
- Ownership of the full lifecycle of services, including deployment and operation in production
- Participating in daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions as part of our Agile development process
- Preparedness to code, collaborate and contribute
Accesso believes technology has the power to redefine the guest experience.
- Work Life Balance - We help you balance your work life with your real life! Enjoy our generous paid time off policy, flexible work hours and paid volunteer time off to get involved in your community!
- Fun Environment - Our company culture isn’t just about Fun Fridays, nerf gun fights and ping pong tournaments, although we have all of those! We work hard and play hard. With open collaborative workspaces and fully stocked in-office cafes, we are a passionate group with a great work environment!
- Benefits - With great medical coverage, an HSA Employer contribution, company-paid long & short term disability and life insurance, we’ve got you covered! Plus with a company matched 401(k) plan, we’re thinking of your future too.