Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 3/15/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Become an expert on Cision's users, user personas, and use cases by segment
- Create and maintain product marketing materials including: new product introduction presentations, datasheets, brochures, sell sheets, sales aids, competitive, FAQs, website copy, whitepapers, sales presentations, scripts for product videos and copy for website/email/blog/social media posts
- Analyze sales cycles to understand why we are winning and losing and drive initiatives to optimize conversion
- Own successful product launches including cross functional responsibilities such as driving other contributors to meet timelines and deliverables
- Stay on top of competitive responses and keep the sales team armed with information and collateral
- Create messaging that helps Sales overcome objections and close deals faster
- Enable the sales team with trainings and product collateral
- Develop and deploy other sales enablement tools from competitive comparisons to customer case studies
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team on Web content, product videos, and demand-generation campaigns
- Deliver data-driven reports on the success of your initiatives. Juggle multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.