Staff Product Manager - Buyer Products
Posted on 5/2/2022
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a large consumer product surface area within a cross-functional team across web and mobile products
- Solid grasp of user-experience design principles and user-centered thinking processes
- Track record of driving each step in product development: research, initial concept, requirements gathering, development/deployment planning, implementation, launch, testing, analysis, and iteration
- Ability to work effectively with engineering to set realistic goals and stay on track
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Talk to customers: lead product development to uncover customer needs and gaps in positioning and product
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases on Web and Mobile
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to define and ship products
- Mentor and help up-level other product managers' strategic thinking capabilities
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones to internal stakeholders
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against company goals
- Identify key success metrics, analyze the results of product changes, and communicate results and next steps to cross-functional team members
- Analyze and review product data and customer interaction trends
- Own and manage the product backlog, balancing dependencies across multiple platforms
- Familiarity with agile scrum process
- Interest or experience in the real estate industry or capital markets / fintech solutions
- Desire to mentor and grow a team with interest in future management opportunities
Leading digital platform for residential real estate
Pendo is on a mission to elevate the world's experiences with software
- Happier workdays - Add a little fun to your workday with Pendo board game night, team karaoke, ping pong, or enjoy a local brew on our rooftop deck.
- Health and wellness benefits - Generous health and wellness plans designed to meet the needs of you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid parental leave - Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments.
- Learning and development - In-house management development classes, guest speaker lunch and learns, and select conferences help keep talent sharp.
- Flexible work hours and PTO - Enjoy the benefits of a flexible time off policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Global offices - Work across the globe in the cities that we love like Raleigh, San Francisco, New York, Herzliya, Tokyo, London and Sheffield.
- Respect our lives outside of work - We bring our whole selves to work and celebrate what makes each other unique.
- Be direct & transparent - As individuals we are timely, candid, and respectful in providing feedback–even when it’s hard to do so.
- Maniacal focus on the customer - If there’s an opportunity to improve the customer experience, we do it.
- Bias to act - We take initiative to get things done, collaborate, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Show me the data - No matter what the decision, data should be the primary input for decision making.
- Act like owners - We use good judgement in our actions & decisions and implicitly have the trust from our colleagues to be able to do so.
- Win together - We succeed together & challenge each other to grow. We collaborate & support one another as a team.