Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years experience working as a Developer using WordPress
- Ability to do intermediate level web development tasks
- Familiarity with typical web tech stacks - Webflow, Google Analytics, Mutiny, Salesforce, Hubspot, Intellimize, Drift, Intercom, Marketo, Segment
- Experience working in, or very closely with, a Marketing organization and managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Fundamental understanding of classic marketing principles and enterprise economics
- Own and maintain Sigmacomputing.com as well as campaign sites
- Work with the Content team to create campaign landing pages with SEO tracking and reporting
- Manage our instance of Webflow
- Initiate and optimize website flow for each user journey
- Manage website tracking and tagging. Manage integrations and web techstack, ex: Google Analytics, Drift, Hubspot, Marketo, salesforce, Google AdWords
- Make content changes throughout the website as needed working with Content, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations to make sure Sigma is properly running and optimized for product led growth
- Partner with design, marketing and other functions to build out and manage personalized experiences on the site, optimize the site, and report on performance
- Troubleshoot technical issues with the website
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness