Enterprise Account Executive - Central Region - Remote
Posted on 3/25/2022
Remote • United States
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 5+ Years of enterprise software sales experience
- Successful experience within the Agile, DevOps, Open Source, or Enterprise Software space
- Experience building regional account plans
- Validated experience in developing new relationships that result in new customer acquisition
- BS or BA Degree in a technical or business subject area
- Experience in a startup software organization
- Understanding of the DevOps and/or Application Security industry and market
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll work closely with a team of Account Development reps to uncover new sales opportunities and sell Sonatype's comprehensive suite of Nexus products
- Effectively communicate Sonatype's value proposition to increase sales and expand existing customer footprints
- Deliver lead generation to Fortune 1000 accounts through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Manage pipeline including activity for sales opportunities within Salesforce
- Work alongside ADRs and presales engineers to build pipeline and close business
- Collaborate with field marketing to deliver events crafted to drive new prospects, advance existing opportunities and build incremental revenue
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion