Director of Brand & Content Strategy
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 5-8 years of SaaS marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and scale a content motion
- A talent for identifying, communicating, and delivering value
- Deep understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- The ability to articulate messages to an SME audience, as well as to enterprise
- Editorial mindset
- A strong record of creating unique, original content
- Comfortable with design tools like Figma; marketing software like HubSpot
- Hire, build, scale, and lead a content marketing team
- Define (and continuously refine) the Cube point-of-view for positioning in the market, including our brand voice, partnering with fellow Cubers to bring our brand to life
- Dream up (and level up) brand and content campaigns
- Lead the charge on community-based content
- Create a wide range of assets… the whole shebang!
- Strategically lead:
- Editorial plan/calendar to meet brand awareness and pipeline goals
- Development of the Cube voice and tone
- Thought leadership collateral
- Social Media Strategy
- Track competitive messages to influence content strategy
Financial Planning and Analysis Software
Cube set out to make FP&A software with fewer errors and better collaboration. Software that's easy enough for the entire business to use, but agile enough to implement and learn in just days.
- Flexible PTO
- First Fridays
- Early-stage equity
- Benefits, and then some
Company Core Values
- Nimble - Our flexibility is an asset. We are always learning, growing, and adapting. Change is in our DNA.
- Simple - 'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.' It is at the core of how we operate, from focus and alignment to how we build products that are functional and elegant.
- Joyful - Joy is the underpinning of our experiences at Cube. Our joyful spirit fosters connection, communication, and joyful experiences for customers, teammates, and our ecosystem.
- Human - We are a company of humans building for humans. It is at the core of our approach, collaborating with thoughtfulness, empathy, and accountability.