Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and our community. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and we allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area, including "Best Workplaces for Millennials" and "Best Workplaces for Parents"!
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee can bring diverse talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The People Operations Specialist (aka Human Resources Operations Specialist) reports to the Sr. Compensation and HR Technology Analyst and plays a key role in any HR operations tasks at hand. This full-time role can be based anywhere in the United States.
The base compensation range for this role is $72,250 - $93,500.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support People-related processes and carry out critical transactions using tools such as ADP, Greenhouse, Lattice, Pingboard, for new hire onboarding, employee transfers, job and data changes, compensation adjustments, and terminations.
- Manage internal records and documentation and perform regular audits to ensure data accuracy, integrity, completeness, and compliance.
- Provide high-touch employee support by overseeing and responding to employee questions that come through the People & Places email alias and relevant Slack channels
- Effectively partner with contacts across various business functions: Payroll, Legal, HR Business Partners, Total Rewards, etc.
- Learn and follow the policies and procedures of the company, shares information that would benefit other members of the team, and find ways to improve the delivery of service to employees
- Supports additional HR responsibilities as needed to assist in HR service delivery, ultimately improving the employee experience
- Manage sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion
- Assist with reports and data management
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in HR or a similar discipline
- Someone who thrives in a role that allows you to serve others, and genuinely enjoys interacting with people across all levels of the organization.
- Experienced with HRIS software (ADP Workforce Now, Paylocity, Paychecks, etc.)
- Intermediate experience with Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Comfortable with data entry and auditing
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and two additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. Therefore, we do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We also understand that women often face unique challenges pursuing careers in tech, and we believe that diversity drives innovation and growth. That’s why we encourage talented women to apply for roles at Demandbase, even if they don’t have all the required skills listed in the job description.
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort and are committed to making our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. So join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.