Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are looking for a highly-organized Associate Producer with exceptional communication skills and content pipeline game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of creative content production, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, and various internal or external resources to drive the creation and release of in-game content.
You will support in driving the content pipeline, maintaining processes for quality control and coordinating the workload required to achieve deliverables, as well as being responsible for identifying risks, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and resources to facilitate creative requirements for features, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production estimates from content.
- Regularly communicate content status, risks, and opportunities.
- Actively identifying and communicating risks.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal and external teams to guide content from concept to implementation.
- Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams.
- Support ritual content needs for delivery against the schedule.
- Support the feature teams in balancing resources for ritual and feature development content.
- Ensure that content deliverables from the product team are fully understood, communicated and delivered.
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across the content teams.
- Setup and conduct regular reviews with content stakeholders and manage feedback.
- Support Lead Producer in playtesting content and features with internal and external teams.
- Support the Release Manager in releasing content internally and externally using platform tools.
- 1+ year of relevant production experience on previous game titles
- Experience coordinating work across various creative and technical resources on game development and publishing projects
- Experience working on a live game
- Ability to drive priorities and schedules
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for games
The expected base salary range for this role is based on the location where the employee’s work will be performed and is aligned to one of our three compensation pay range tiers. Base pay is just one part of Mythical’s total compensation package, which is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their efforts and contributions. This role is also eligible to participate in Mythical’s Corporate Bonus and Equity Plan.
Pay Ranges by Tier: *add the tiered salary for the specific role from the Current Open Roles spreadsheet*
Tier 1: $62,000 - $86,000
Tier 2: $56,000 - $77,000
Tier 3: $50,000 - $68,000
Locations by Tier:
Tier 1 Locations: San Francisco Bay Area - California
Tier 2 Locations: Remainder of California (outside of the SF Bay Area), Washington state, Massachusetts state, New York state
Tier 3 Locations: All other states outside of California, Washington, Massachusetts, and New York.
The base salary for each successful applicant will be dependent on a variety of factors, including work location, education, qualifications, competencies, relevant work experience, business needs, and market demands. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected]. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.