Director of Engineering Enablement
Posted on 3/25/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA
- You have 6+ years of management experience, ideally with a focus and passion for learning and development and tech brand strategy
- You understand engineers and enjoy working with them
- You have a desire for impact - you sign up for and drive high impact programs to attract, train, and retain top technical talent
- At your core, you're creative with new solutions; you have an experimentation mindset but also build programs that scale effectively
- You are an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- You are humble - you're willing to get into the details and you're open to feedback
- You are able to collaborate and build relationships across organizations
- You build teams that collaborate to deliver their objectives, creating trust, synergy, and impact with the programs they develop and own
- You have experience working in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization
- Drive the vision, strategy, and execution for an Engineering Enablement team that supports DoorDash Engineering - this team is responsible for attracting the best technical talent, training our engineering talent to deliver business value, and cultivating an engaging and rewarding engineering experience to retain them
- Foster creative ideas that progress our overall enablement strategy and objectives
- Build discipline and rigor to critically measure and assess enablement programs with meaningful data measurement
- Partner with Engineering leadership team and our cross-functional partners, such as People teams, to define and evolve the roadmap and objectives
- Work with cross-functional business partners to prioritize, plan, and run initiatives that improve engineering experience
- Scale the team by developing leaders internally and attracting world-class talent
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.